Script Rewrite

 Script Rewrite


Though I call it a rewrite, the more accurate description would be a redaction. If you recall from when I had posted the script back in February, there was an extensive argument between the four characters to close the film. We have decide to remove that part entirely from our movie. It is not because we felt that it was inadequate or anything of the sort. Rather, it is because our film is much longer than any of us had ever anticipated. Sections in which one character is talking without interruption were often double of the predicted time, so we had figure that if we were to do an entire argument scene in which we film each other's reactions and pauses in between who is talking, we would be way over the two minute mark. Though I do not think it will affect the overall quality of the film, I must say that is is rather disappointing to lose out on that scene as I was quite looking forward to an emotional argument between Jacob and Kayla's characters.

Comments

Popular Posts