Final Project Thoughts
Final Project Thoughts
Overall, I do believe that our final project came out somewhat better than I had anticipated. Looking back at what I had foreseen as probable issues during the filming process, one thing that I can most definitely say lived up to the anticipated depression would be the time and effort it took to edit. However, I had also anticipated a rather difficult time during the actual filming process because of my fear that neither myself nor my group members would be able to maintain a straight face for the interrogation scenes. Surprisingly enough though, while it is true that we were each a bit shaky at first, it took us a rather short amount of time to get into the groover of things and my worries were put to rest. Without a doubt, this project that is the culmination of my work in this class all year is something to be proud of and I certainly am.

Comments
Post a Comment