Gameplan
Overall Summary
So there has been a massive change of plans in terms of what the group and myself planning on doing for this final project, but I consider it a blessing that we have made this change prior to the actual filming process. Rather than doing something exceedingly difficult for our skill level like an apocalyptic end of the world, we have decided to go with something within the realm of possibility with a murder mystery type of film opening. The plan so far is to have either high school or college students as the suspects, all with varying personalities obviously, and they are being interrogated but an officer after a dead body was recently found. The interrogation scene will likely be shot inside somebody's garage and the actual film opening will mostly consist of these interrogations as well as the characters' interactions with one another knowing that there is a murderer among them.
Personally, I am by far most excited for the mug shot sequences that we are going to use to introduce each character as well as kinda the opening credits as the same time and I believe that my group mates and I are alike in this area as everyone was overly excited when this idea entered conversation. As for something that I am particularly concerned about, it would have to be editing by far. The way that I see it, something like lighting and costumes can be solved somewhat easy as long as our standards are high enough. However, no matter how badly we want the film to look a certain way, it won't mean a thing if we are lacking in editing skill to get it the way that we want. Despite this, I am confident that we will be able to produce a film opening that our group can be proud of
Comments
Post a Comment