Dream Team

 

For what is sure to be a sensational movie opening project, my group consists of four irreplaceable members. For starters, my group consists of myself, Aaliyah Alex, Kayla Jencic, and Jacob Piña. The reason that the the members are who they are is simply because of chemistry. I feel as though this is a task that will require a great amount of cooperation so I felt as though these people were the best option seeing as how I know them better than anybody else in the class. From Aaliyah, I am expecting nothing but the most exceptional acting performance this world has ever seen that would put Leonardo DiCaprio to shame. From Kayla, I am expecting the most elaborate and well-thought out editing that will make everything that we film mesh perfectly together. From Jacob, I need props and costumes that are nothing short of spectacular in every way, shape, and form. As for myself, I'm an all around type of guy that will fulfill everything our team falls short in, whether it be acting, editing, props, lighting, costumes, or even camera work. Without a doubt, our group is destined for greatness.




Comments

Popular Posts