Introduction

 Hey, as you may already be aware, my name is Tyler. Whats yours? Never mind, I don't really care its just common courtesy. I am in the eleventh grade and currently attend Everglades high school, though I would much rather attend a school with a football team that is good enough to make me watch games, we all can't get everything we want. My favorite form of media as of right now would probably be One piece, which is an anime. Of course we are all entitled to our own opinions; however, if your happen to disagree that one piece is peak fiction, I'm just going to assume you're a casual that hasn't watched the show and go about my business. Another hobby of mind would be crushing the dreams of children in the playstation version of Plants vs Zombies as well as Call of Duty Warzone. Though I am not particularly good at that game, you will never find me admitting that. We're also going to ignore the fact that I just admit to it. I also happen to enjoy sleeping. Despite this, I always seem to find myself sleep deprived due to some unforeseen circumstances such as school. As for why I am taking this class, there is no reason in particular. When weighing my options on which classes to take, this class seemed far more interesting than its competitors. I would most definitely consider myself a good student, though you would never catch me studying unless my confidence is minuscule. I have absolutely no clue which University I aspire to attend, not to mention what I plan on majoring. My current goal is to get my drivers license when October rolls around. If by some stroke of unluckiness I happen to fail the test, my self-confidence will be nonexistent, but that won't happen. Anyways, I plan to make an absolute summer blockbuster trailer for the end of the year project. I hope you enjoy yourself as you read my grind. Adios.

Comments

  1. This is a good post and I think it's written well. It could be improved with formatting it better though (using paragraphs)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts